Exploring the amazing Grand Palace of Bangkok, Thailand and Wat Phra Kaew, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
PLANNING A BUDGET TRAVELING TRIP?? “Gabe’s Guide to Budget Travel” is a travel guidebook that’s packed with practical travel info. And it’s just on Amazon! For more info, CLICK HERE: http://www.amazon.com/Gabes-Guide-Budget-Travel-Tricks/dp/1470155141/
Or feel like reading something fun, adventurous and inspiring? “Following My Thumb” by Gabriel Morris features 26 adventure travel stories from around the world. Available on Amazon.com here: http://www.amazon.com/Following-My-Thumb-Gabriel-Morris/dp/1846948495/
Gabriel’s travel page on Facebook:
Lots more adventure travel at: http://gabrieltraveler.com
Follow Gabriel on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gabrieltravel
Video created by Gabriel Morris, who is the owner of all video or photo content. Filmed using an Olympus SP-810UZ and/or a GoProHero Plus LCD.
Music during the video:
Intro song: “Smart Riot” by Huma-Huma
“Acoustic” by Delmo
Download the song: http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/delmo/21752
Under CC BY license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Gabriel Morris is a world traveler and travel writer who has been adventuring around the world off and on since his first trip to Europe in the summer of 1990. He is author of “Following My Thumb”, a collection of 26 exciting and hilarious autobiographical travel stories from his worldly wanderings during the 1990s; and of several other books. Visit http://gabrieltraveler.com for lots more info about his travel writing, photography, videos, budget travel tips and much more.
Thanks a lot for watching, and safe journeys!
Bangkok, Thailand: Tour of the Incredible Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew Video Rating: / 5
Half-day or full-day, these destination experiences have been thoughtfully put together to ensure your time spent in Pattaya is nothing short of memorable — simply the best way to discover and explore!
Bangkok & Thailand Tour – Guideline for everyone. Bangkok is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone.
This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok. I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok’s zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for.
In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง – Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร – One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping – don’t miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย – The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ – In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ – Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง – One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. – Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต – The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี- The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don’t miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า- The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ – Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ – Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) – Bangkok’s Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร- A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ – As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it’s very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร – There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) – Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ – One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there’s a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน – Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it’s the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง – Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there’s so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร- A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด- Bangkok’s little India is known as Pahurat. It’s a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด- The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market (เยาวราช / สำเพ็ง) – Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok – don’t miss it!
So there you have 25 amazing things to do in Bangkok. Have an incredible trip to Thailand! If possible please visit Bangkok & Thailand as early as possible. source from :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VQsOvNvyQ — Video Rating: 0 / 5
Travels and Tours City
Travels and Tours City
Travels and Tours City
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia sightseeing with Petronas Twin Towers KLCC shopping mall and more.
On http://www.lifeisjoy.nl you can watch all our movies and read our travelstories.
Until now more then 24x round the world, mostly on motorcycles.
Please leave a respons on this video or on http://www.lifeisjoy.nl Thank you.
Arrival at international airport KLIA
hotel in center of Kuala Lumpur
malls and food around the corner
beautiful lighting objects
including the famous twin towers
highest twin towers in the world
together with KH tower peak of KL
public transport: mono rail and MRT
tickets twin towers fast sold out
fine opportunity to visit Starbucks
KLCC premier shopping centre
including a new popcorn snackbar
and new National Geographic shop
next day finaly visiting top Towers
highest floor reachable: Level 86
impressive 360 infinite views
spectacular tropical storm
storm disrupting all traffic
ending at the pool on 40th floor
tags: Arrival international airport KLIA hotel center Kuala Lumpur malls food beautiful lighting objects famous Petronas twin towers “highest twin towers in the world” KH tower peak public transport “mono rail” MRT tickets “twin towers” fast “sold out” fine opportunity Starbucks KLCC premier shopping centre new popcorn snackbar “National Geographic” shop visiting top Towers highest floor reachable impressive infinite views spectacular tropical storm disrupting traffic pool busy crowded world around the world RTW coast to coast CTC reis om de wereld motorcycle motorbike motor motorfiets adventure avontuur extreme travel rally stunt holliday vakantie travel offroad off road crash accident Robert Pirsig Ted Simons Ewan McGregor Charley Boorman long way down around diaries Che Guevara Dakkar Baja 1000 himalaya the alps alpen dolomites dolomieten karpaten balkan gebergte sun rain snow monuments nature culture fun happy moviemaker free download gratis repair shop service maintenance troubleshooting manual book not a free download pdf or Haynes youtube zen art relex life is joy lifeisjoy www.lifeisjoy.nl enjoy East Great Britain Scotland England Isle of Man Netherlands Nederland Holland Germany Switserland Austria Italy Hungary Roemenia Bulgaria Turkey Iran Pakistan India Nepal Sri Lanka Egypt Tunis Malaysia Singapore Dubai Arabische Emiraten Thailand Indonesia Bali Malta Greece Spain Belgium France Monaco Portugal Luxemburg Amsterdam London Berlin Brussel Zurich Bern Rome Budapest Istanbull Tabriz Esfahan Bam Yazd Taftan Quetta Multan Amaritsar New Delhi Kathmandu Kualla Lumpur Chiang Mai Bangkok Kuta Sydney Alice Spring Brisbane California Los Angeles San francisco Las Vegas Phoenix Dallas New Orleans New York Miami Orlando Death Valley Dessert Spring Yoshua Tree National Park Grand Canyon parc Great Barrier Reef Coral Surfers Paradise NP point of interest TomTom Garmin Route66 Navigator Gadget Widget Camper Motorhome Tent Campground Campsite Camping Parking Fuell Empty Full Gas Petrol Fire Metro Subway Railway Train Station MPV Truck Bus NEW New Nieuw Next Fast Slow Foreign Book News Magazine Story Worldmap Google Earth Mapking Mapmanager Vito Flat Tyre Renault Mercedes Fiat CTC reis om de wereld motorcycle motorbike motor motorfiets adventure avontuur extreme travel rally stunt holliday vakantie travel offroad off road crash accident Robert Pirsig Ted Simons Ewan McGregor Charley Boorman long way down around zen art relex life is joy lifeisjoy www.lifeisjoy.nl enjoy tags: Arrival international airport KLIA hotel center Kuala Lumpur malls food beautiful lighting objects famous Petronas twin towers “highest twin towers in the world” KH tower peak public transport “mono rail” MRT tickets “twin towers” fast “sold out” fine opportunity Starbucks KLCC premier shopping centre new popcorn snackbar “National Geographic” shop visiting top Towers highest floor reachable impressive infinite views spectacular tropical storm disrupting traffic pool Video Rating: 4 / 5