The River is Bangkoks finest waterfront freehold condominium, in the heart of the citys only true five-star neighbourhood. Residents will enjoy the ultimate lifestyle of luxury and convenience, with easy access to the CBD and Bangkoks shopping and entertainment districts and approximately 120m of absolute river frontage. An unrivalled choice of 1-3 bedroom units, duplexes and penthouses offer Bangkok’s finest city and river views, unique and iconic design, and superb facilities. Video Rating: / 5
For full details, please follow this link to our website:
To arrange a viewing:
Phone : (+66) 02-693-1600 or 080-618-7332
Hello everyone! Today we are gonna show you the main shopping areas at Siam BTS Station. The Siam area is in the center of Bangko and there are lots of interesting things to do and see. Let’s start with the amazing BTS transportation (BTS) system, the student’s fashion shopping area, delicious restaurants and elegant malls. Open your mind and we will show you amazing Siam.
First, let’s start our tour at Thailand’s transportation hub Victory Moument which is the starting point for many people who want to go to any province outside of Bangkok. It is extremely crowded in rush hours. So let’s go to Siam!
HOW TO USE THE BTS
Now, we are at Siam station where you can change trains from the Sukhumvit line to the Silom line in this station where we could go to many other popular places from here. But we are stopping here to explore this cool area around here.
The first place that we would to suggest you visit is the Siam Square shopping and recreation area. It includes restaurants, schools, tutor schools and cafes. It also has clothing stores, banks, and cosmetic stores. Foreign tourists and students enjoy coming here because they can find whatever they want. Not only that, there is large selection of fashion shops which many teenagers consider in stylish fashion and in vogue.
Siam has many delicious and famous restaurants. Rod-dee-ded is the restaurant that we want to tell you about today. Rod-dee-ded is a very populate restaurant which was founded more that 10 years ago and is located next to the Bonunza Saim square. There are many famous dishes such as Khao-na-kai (chicken rice dish) and noodle with boiled beef or pork. The service is very fast and prices are not expensive. Let’s see how delicious they are.
Here we are at Siam Paragon. You can walk across the sky bridge to go here. Siam Paragon is the most elegant shopping mall in the Siam area and is one of the biggest malls in Asia. There are many hi-end brands here such as Chanel, Coach, Givenchy and Gucci. Foreign tourists buy many hi-end bags here because they are cheaper that in their own countries. The famous Siam Ocean World is also located in the same mall which is the largest aquarium in South East Asia. The Royal Paragon hall is also here which is a concert hall.
The last place that we will show you is Siam Center which is next to Siam paragon. You can walk past Paragon to get here. Siam Center is one of Bangkok’s first shopping malls and there are 4 floors. On the first floor is Fashion Avenue which includes many famous flagship stores. On the second floor is the Fashion Galleria which includes accessories and clothes stores. On the third floor is Fashion Visionary which includes many Thai hi-end brands and finally on the fourth floor is the Food Factory which includes many popular restaurants.
I hope you enjoyed our tour and thank you so much for watching!
Do you love urban exploring? Ruin porn? Wanna explore Bangkok’s legendary Abandoned Fish Mall? Us too! There is something so exciting about visiting places that have long been forgotten.
So when we heard about Bangkok’s New World Mall, we knew we had to check it out. What makes New World Mall so special? It’s basement is home to thousands of exotic fish found nowhere else in Bangkok! Here’s the rundown on it’s history and bizarre situation:
In the 1980s, a property development company built “New World Mall” as an eleven story shopping mecca. Because it was built in an area with strict building codes, the mall was actually seven stories too high from the original blueprint!
To remain in compliance, the mall’s fifth to eleventh floors were eventually dismantled but construction stopped and The New World remained roofless.
Despite not having a roof, it officially shutdown in 1997 and caught fire in 1999 and sadly, someone died in 2004 by falling debris.
The rains for the annual rainy season poured down on the roofless mall and created a stagnant pool in the basement. This made for an optimal mosquito breeding ground so to rid themselves of this pest, the locals dropped in Carp, Koi and other exotic fish into the “pond” to eat the mosquitos. It worked. Too well. With no predators, the fish began to breed at an alarming rate and what started out as a well intentioned pest control method, developed into thousands of exotic fish swimming in an abandoned shopping malls basement. Crazy right?
July 1st Update: We shot this movie just days prior to the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) decision to seal off this area completely and investigate it further. So with that, this is probably some of the LAST video footage of this wonderfully bizarre place.
Bangkok & Thailand Tour – Guideline for everyone. Bangkok is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone.
This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok. I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok’s zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for.
In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง – Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร – One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping – don’t miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย – The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ – In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ – Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง – One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. – Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต – The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี- The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don’t miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า- The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ – Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ – Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) – Bangkok’s Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร- A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ – As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it’s very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร – There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) – Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ – One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there’s a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน – Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it’s the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง – Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there’s so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร- A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด- Bangkok’s little India is known as Pahurat. It’s a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด- The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market (เยาวราช / สำเพ็ง) – Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok – don’t miss it!
So there you have 25 amazing things to do in Bangkok. Have an incredible trip to Thailand! If possible please visit Bangkok & Thailand as early as possible. source from :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VQsOvNvyQ — Video Rating: 0 / 5